First Post of 2009

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!! May all your wishes come true =]

I just deleted my old blog. I found the posts tedious and boring. Started this new blog with a more friendly and simple design. The old one was kinda..over the top.

Anyway, I will try something called AdSense? Hope they approve my application *crosses fingers*

As this is a brand new blog, I have yet to decide what the main content of this blog will be. I am thinking technology-related stuff. Maybe if I have time I will set up a personal blog too. Hehe.

I have recently replaced my laptop! When I say 'replace', it is actually merely upgrading it. I use to have one of the oldest laptops in the Toshiba Satellite series and now I am using the Satellite L310. So far so good. What can I say? It's a Toshiba. My old laptop was with me for 4 years? Never had problems, except that it had shockingly little internal memory. I should've waited till the launching of Quadcore processors and Microsoft 7. Oh well. =\

Bollocks. My course adviser seemed to disappeared. I need her permission to overload! Damn online registration thing that blocks off extra credit points. I am still waiting for her to reconfirm my course structure.

Sorry, no pictures at the moment. Will blog more later.

Ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket